1. You get the feeling that everyone around you is getting ahead in life, except for you
2. You find yourself worrying and complaining about the same things you were a year ago
3. You’re piling on the pounds, nothing fits you anymore, and you can’t bear to look in the mirror
4. You’re spending more time alone or on the internet than you are with people
5. You feel like there are no decent single men left out there, or you’re massively disappointed in your partner
6. Your life is like “groundhog day”; different day, same stuff
7. Your job pays the bills but you hate it with a passion
8. You can’t remember the last time you had a good night’s sleep
9. You cancel dates with friends because you feel self-conscious and insecure
10. You suffer from debilitating headaches, neck and/or lower back pain
11. You wake up feeling more tired than when you went to bed, and dreading the day ahead
12. You’re finding it harder and harder to make decisions about anything
13. You feel down in the dumps more often than you feel good
14. You’ve no idea who you are or what you’re meant to be doing with your life
If you recognize yourself in one or more of these, maybe it’s time for a change!
I know, change can be uncomfortable and scary, but it can also be freeing, empowering and fun!